- Appliances & Other Info
- House Rules
Home (General Info)
- Facebook Page (Visitor Notes & Art!)
Visit & View the Apartments
To set up an appointment to view the apartments please first tell us a little about yourself in a nutshell. Please include your occupation, where you are working.. or source of income, etc:
*This is an owner occupied building as such we are attentive to find people who will be reliable with the rent and respectful towards the other residents.
*Please note this is a quiet residential neighborhood and is not a good place for dancing or loud music. Small weekend gatherings of 6 or less visitors are welcome.
*This is a smoke free building, smoking will not be permitted inside the Apartment.
*There will only be one viewing per residents, so unless you are able to make the discisions on your own, please bring all other roommates & potential apartment residents to the apartment viewing.
*Pets are generally not allowed due to potential barking and possibility of disturbing other residents and neighbors. If you have a very quiet pet, nails must be clipped to avoid scratching new hardwood floors and an additional $200 security deposit will be required.
NOTE: This is not an encrypted(secure) form. Please feel free to print out this form
and fax it to us or bring it to our office
Credit Reference (credit card, car payment, mortgage)
Base rent and other monthly charges are due and payable on the first day of each month in advance.
Pursuant to Massachusetts law, the Management shall not make any inquiry concerning race, religious creed, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, (except if a minor), ancestry or marital status of the Applicant or concerning the fact that the Applicant is a veteran or a member of the armed forces or is handicapped. The Applicant authorizes the Management and/or Renting Agency to obtain or cause to be prepared a consumer credit report relating to the Applicant.
Neither the Owner nor the Management is responsible for the loss of personal belongings caused by fire, theft, smoke, water or otherwise, unless caused by their negligence.
The undersigned warrants and represents that all statements herein are true and agrees to execute upon presentation a Rental Housing Association lease or Tenancy at Will agreement in the usual form, a copy of which the Applicant has received or has had occasion to examine, which lease or agreement may be terminated by the Lessor if any statement herein made is not true. Deposit is to be applied as shown above, or applied to actual damages sustained by the Owner, except it is to be refunded if said application is not accepted by the Owner. This application and deposit are taken subject to previous applications.
By typing my name and checking this box I certify that I have read the below statement and agree to its terms.
I accept the below terms (please type your full name, or sign it if you are sending in this form by mail):
Realtors are most welcome to show the Apartments at Eutaw Street in Boston to prospective tenants, if you first read and agree to these below conditions:
1. The Apartment will be shown only by appointment. The Landlord will be present during all Apartment viewings. (We are very available with a little notice.) There are many unique/special features to this Apartment which require some background knowledge. This is an owner occupied building, as such there are a few considerations the Landlord needs to make in deciding which tenants will be most suitable to reside in the building, such as the noise factor, this is not the right place for loud parties. Smokers will also not be accepted. History of punctual rental payment. Someone who is pleasant and likely to be overall congenial with the few other residents.
2. Also there is a list of "additional provisions" to the Lease, which the landlord will go over with the prospective tenants before signing the lease to make sure that They are agreeable to them. These "additional provisions" may all be viewed upon request, on the web site www.bostonaptz.com
3. If the Realtor wants a fee from the Landlord, the fee will be based upon a years lease and the fee will not exceed 1/4 of a months rent and will be paid in equal installments over 4 months. If the tenant does not pay their full rent as required or breaks their lease during the first four month period, the payments and obligation of the Landlord to pay the Realtor the rest of the fee will end. The Landlord will give notice to the Realtor should this unlikely situation arise.
4. All Apartment viewings require a call and an email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up the appointment, as well as a one hour confirmation notice prior to arrival at the appointment. All cancelations should be made as soon as possible with a minimum one hour notice. The landlord will respect this same rule and notify the real-estate broker of any unavoidable cancelations as far in advance as possible.
5. If the Realtor wants to handle the application process, that is welcomed but all the standard application information as it exists on www.bostonaptz.com web site will be shared with the Landlord as part of the Landlord's consideration and as an insurance and leverage in rare case of unfortunate legal action if the tenants violate the lease agreement. By accepting a fee from the Landlord or Tenant to any of these Eutaw Street Apartments, the Realtor agrees to these above conditions.